Wednesday 30 September 2015

3 Days Out From the UKBFF British Championships


Good evening!


It is now 21:20 and I am absolutely ready for my bed!!

Not sure if I mentioned in my first blog that I am also currently a student! 2nd year studying Animal Biology & Wildlife Conservation... 2nd week of the year and I most certainly will not fall behind so have just spent a few hours catching up on that! (difficult times when I want to be 100% in everything that I do!)

Tomorrow I will be eating carbs again! Yippee... I really should of played around in the past as the more I read the more I am confusing myself as I simply do not know how my body will react haha! I have been looking pretty flat but in comparison to the last peak week I look leaner and I don't feel so lethargic and crap! So we live and we learn...

The Plan


I have been on 60g of carbs for 3 days, 10g coming from veg and 50g from oats.
Tomorrow I will raise this with more slow releasing carbs to 100g after my glycotic depletion circuit. Then on Friday I will double the intake to 200g consuming the majority after 4pm I will cut my water intake completely after 5pm on Friday.
So lets see how we go with that!

The BIKINI!

I picked my bikini up today from my sister (she has been blinging the suit up). 1 word... AMAZING!! I have also been perfecting my posing, so really everything depends on my nutrition and I hope I peak perfectly on time!!

Well thats my update for you... I feel very calm and I am not ahead of myself this time. This literally is me against me now and the amount I am learning about myself is amazing.

Everyday is a day to be a better you. Stay grounded, remain focused but remember not to take anything so seriously. As an old man once said to me... 'you will be here 1 day to
you know!' We all grow old so make lots and lots of happy times!!

Penny
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment